Module: Marriage & Family
In this module we look at ways to strengthen marriage and how to parent well. The module looks at differences in marriage, and how to embrace them as we recognize that God has made us all different. In parenting we look at how to help our children to grow in all four areas of life and how to discipline well. The topics that are covered in the program are intended to be helpful even for those who aren’t married.
It’s lessons include:
- Lesson 1: Roles in Marriage
- Lesson 2: A Happy Marriage
- Lesson 3: Forgiveness Part 1
- Lesson 4: Forgiveness Part 2
- Lesson 5: Strengthening Your Marriage
- Lesson 6: Women are Valuable
- Lesson 7: The Role of a Parent
- Lesson 8: Helping Children Behave Well
- Lesson 9: The Importance of Our Words
- Lesson 10: Loving and Effective Discipline
To read any of these lessons online please click on the name of the lesson.
Guide The Teacher Guide is a detailed guide that we give to each of our trainers. It contains full notes of each lesson, including answers to many of the questions.
HandoutsThe Student Handouts contain handouts that are used in class to facilitate group discussion, personal reflection, and role plays. Depending on your group’s literacy level, you may choose to either use all of these materials or just a few.